A failed FAC, which has been improved and I think is ready for reFACing. There may still be some issues, but I think they would be mostly minor. Your comments, as always, are very welcome. --Piotr Konieczny aka Prokonsul Piotrus Talk 15:55, 6 May 2005 (UTC)
- various comments
- I've fixed the ordering of the footnotes. Right now they are using numbers rather than named references. Changing them to have some kind of name would probably be better.
- The Spanish Civil War section is probably too limited.
- There is no mention of the need for cryptography and effective communication. My understanding is that Blitzkrieg requires radio communication for coordination and effective radio communciation required effective cryptography. If I'm right then this should be covered in detail. In any case, communication during a blitzkrieg action should be covered.
- The introduction treats Blitzkrieg as a general tactic used in multiple wars whilst the article seems to just treat it as the German tactic of the WWII which later inspired other similar ideas. Some decision is needed.
- some copy editing needed. I've already begun.
- Mozzerati 21:23, 2005 May 7 (UTC)